Friday, February 08, 2008

Coming Tonight...


There is really someone out on wikipedia that is cranking out some moderately good - better than I've seen before for the most part and sometimes really, really nice - therapsid & Late Permian pix.

Anways, I am planning on getting out a write up that is a spin off of my long overdue Permian Terrestrial Ecology post. The ecology post has grown to be a small book so I am going to cut chunks out and put them into their own separate articles here. This one tonight will be talking just about the gorgonopsids. Where they come from. What they were. What happened to them. I find them pretty amazing critters that, alas, had their time cut short.

Until tonight then!

PS Zach, the post is mostly done, so no worries, eh?

2 comments:

Zach said...

I never had any, brother! I look forward to the gorgonopsid post--they are my favorite therapsids. Is that still a monophyletic term? I always thought it was the synapsid equivalent of "thecodont."

Will Baird said...

delayed til Monday.

I have a sick family.