Friday, April 18, 2008

A Teaser

(logo by The Ethical Paleontologist)
(thank you, Julia!)

This is a teaser for something that - if all goes well - will be announce with a website come very soon. I have some very good backers. That said, if there happens to be someone else out there with a desire to back the effort (and I will brief via email, but not yet here) then by all means contact me: more support is always better!

I'll put the contact info in the first comment for that don't have my email address.

3 comments:

Will Baird said...

This isn't work related at all, so don't think this is HPC related. It's not.

;)

email address: anzha lyu at gmail dot com

Julia said...

Woo! It was my pleasure to help out. I'm looking forward to seeing what it's all about in due course!

JP said...

Phoenicia conjures to mind my whereabouts (Phx, AZ)... I'm eager to see what this is all about. While rockets and tech stuff aren't my area, mischief certainly is. Best of luck!