Thursday, December 17, 2015

Star wars the forced review



That picture didn't come out as clear as I wanted.

That said, I am going to give a mini review.

Star Wars was fun and worth the money.   It was better than EVERY prequel.  Except in one way.

 However, it was a little too choppy and frenetic to make it amazing.  There was little time to dwell on, well, anything.  In the Lucas SW movies, we flowed through the stories.  Here we jumped.  A lot.

This was an introduction movie.  We had to meet the new characters.  We had to see the beginnings of a new saga.  This didn't quite feel...complete.  I was missing something or the story was.  I couldn't put my finger on it.

Well, there's lots to discuss.  However, we'll leave that until a week or two later.  No spoilers.

I'll give it a 4/5.

No comments: