Monday, September 22, 2008

LLC Delayed

We have a change of venue. Holloman had some testing that trumped us. This will cause a delay. From our POV since we've been having manufacturing issues, this is a good thing. However, some of the other teams are having serious issues with conflicting schedules if it slips. It will slip: that's a given at this point. It's only a question of for how long. No matter what, it has to happen before March in NM due to the winds. Or in mid to late May. We'll see what it is.

No comments: