Monday, January 07, 2008

My Prez Matching Quiz


66% Bill Richardson
60% John McCain
58% Joe Biden
58% Mitt Romney
57% Chris Dodd
56% Mike Huckabee
56% Hillary Clinton
55% Barack Obama
55% Fred Thompson
54% Rudy Giuliani
53% John Edwards
51% Mike Gravel
46% Dennis Kucinich
37% Tom Tancredo
37% Ron Paul

2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz

Seen via A Bit More Detail.

I have to say that I don't like Richardson for the reasons I believe that I have posted about before. Biden I liked, but he's out. Dodd's a dud. Huckabee, oy. Clinton, I don't like because it smacks of a late Roman Republic handoff between families. Obama, unsold on, based on the politics. Edwards isn't bad. I believe that he's trustworthy, but...our politics clash. McCain and Romney. hrm. I like the former but his age worries me. The latter just changes position too much.

hrm.

What to do?

Well, one thing is certain, I'm voting against Huckabee, Thompson, and Paul for sure in the primary.

3 comments:

Jason said...

HAHAHA. Richardson? Oh my friend, you should never have left New Mexico. You fit in more than you thought!

Will Baird said...

Damnit, Jason.

How did YOU score? hrm?

Tom said...

Thanks for the link. I wonder how accurate it is. Here are my results:

77% McCain
77% Richardson
68% Clinton
67% Obama
66% Edwards
65% Huckabee
65% Giuliani
63% Dodd
60% Biden
57% Romney
54% Tancredo
52% Thompson
44% Gravel
38% Kucinich
37% Paul

I don't belong to any parties, so for the primaries I can only choose a ballot if the party allows. That's Democrat or American Independent. So I guess I'll be a Democrat this time.

By the way, I started a new blog at tomnkris at blogger. Trying to avoid direct links. A usable email address for me is public at bagotricks (com).