Saturday, January 02, 2016

How I Write #2

Almost five years ago, I submitted three posts to a tool to analyze my writing.  The tool compares my style and compares it to other authors.  Then it states which author I write the most like.  Two of the three posts came out like Dan Brown and one like Margret Atwood.  

I thought I'd submit my Dawn on Jefferson writings for my daughter and some of the other new bits.  I doubt the tool has been updated.  However, it would be interesting.




I write like
Cory Doctorow
I Write Like. Analyze your writing!





I write like
Arthur Clarke
I Write Like. Analyze your writing!




I write like
Jane Austen
I Write Like. Analyze your writing!





I write like
Chuck Palahniuk
I Write Like. Analyze your writing!


Those are some pretty seriously different authors.  It seems each of those I picked were rather different in style and tone as one reader noted.  sheesh.  Jane Austen, Arthur C Clarke, Cory Doctorow and Chuck Palahniuk...my Paleo Recipe for Complex Life came up like Clarke again. huh.

No comments: